Productive area monitoring
The safety laser scanner PSENscan offers two-dimensional area monitoring with an opening angle of 275 degrees and a protected field range of up to 5.5 metres. Thanks to the free configuration of warning fields and protected fields, plus the ability to adapt to structural conditions, the safety laser scanners are ideal for integrating into the widest range of applications. The safety laser scanner PSENscan is suitable particularly for stationary area guarding.
Use PSENscan Configurator to configure all the required parameters for the operation of your safety laser scanners PSENscan quickly and easily!
When combined with configurable small controllers PNOZmulti or the controllers PSSuniversal, you have a complete, economical, one-stop solution.
Everything within view – Benefits of the safety laser scanner PSENscan
- Large opening angle of 275 degrees
- Easily integrated into the application due to compact housing and free configuration of the protected fields and warning fields
- Integrated operating display for receiving information directly
- High availability thanks to robustness against dust
- Simple assembly and alignment of scanner with the appropriate accessories
Features of the safety laser scanner
- Compliant and approved in accordance with EN/IEC 61496-1 (Type 3), EN ISO 13849-1 (PL d) and IEC 61508 (SIL 2)
- Opening angle: 275 degrees
- Operating range: 5.5 m safety zone, 40 m warning zone
- Reaction time: 62 ms
- Detection capability: 70 mm
- Protection type: IP65
- Simple configuration with the PSENscan Configurator
Optimum protection for danger zones – with safety laser scanners
Stationary safeguarding of danger zones
Safety laser scanners PSENscan detect when a person approaches a hazardous movement. If a warning field is accessed, there is controlled braking of the hazardous movement; if the protected field is accessed, the movement is stopped.
Protection against encroachment from behind
Where it is difficult to see into danger zones, safety laser scanners PSENscan detect a person's current location and prevent the hazardous movement from re-starting.
Safe, complete solution
Combine the safety laser scanners with other Pilz products! With our full portfolio – from sensor technology to control and drive technology – we can offer a safe, complete solution for your application.