- Sturdy metal housing with status display
- Rotatable actuating head (90° increments) with two inlets
- Plug-in connection with M12 (5-pin, 8-pin)
- Interlock available with either open circuit principle or bias current principle
- High holding forces of up to 2500 N
Electromechanical locking devices with separate actuator are protective devices which protect both persons and equipment. Together with a machine controller and an isolating protection device they secure the hazardous area against access. You can use our locking devices with either a mechanical or electrical retainer.